Small steps over time
make up the biggest change.
Everyone knows how to lose weight. Its very simple you eat less. What most people don’t know is how to keep the weight off. Some people end up on a this never ending diet cycle of weight loss, put the weight back on with some extra pounds, weight loss, put the weight back on with some extra pounds. Tiring right!
Chances are if you are reading this then you can put your hand up. I will admit this has been me in the past before I educated myself.
I am a firm believer that when we understand our whys and become aware of our destructive habits we then and only then start to make a healthy mental change. Why is this important to weight loss? It is important because the weight loss you achieve here with me is only the tip of the iceberg, The time we have together i want to give you the skills and knowledge so when you finish your personal training course you will be able to bring this knowledge with you and not put the weight back on. This is why finding out YOUR WHY IS SO CRUCIAL TO YOUR ONGOING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
I had to invest in the right coaching school that would be able to coach me to why I did this and also coach me on how to undo it and then make sure it never happened again.
Our fitness foundation is coaching, where you will receive a bespoke programme based on goal’s and fitness levels and with the accountability, consistency, and camaraderie you are sure to accomplish all goals that are made.
You are coached through your program weekly with Ronan in a small group of like-minded people with each person doing their own program. It is a beautiful mix of personal coaching & community that develops both autonomy and a sense of togetherness.
Are you fed up of paying money out only to be back where you started?
Do you want a real approach to healthy living?
Do you want it to be sustainable?
You need to put in the effort and be honest, changing the body takes time and patience but I believe that my experience and knowledge will take your body to where you want it to go.
The process will begin with a strategy call where we discuss what hasn’t been working for you. We will then meet for a FREE consult where we will do a movement screen, this is a simple assessment to get a baseline of where you’re starting and where you’d like to go. We will discuss goals and how implementing them step by step will get you to the bigger goal Ronan will develop a bespoke plan and this will be completed one to three times a week. You will never be on your own, you will receive a new program that changes as your fitness progresses. Never walk into the gym intimidated, Ronan will be with you each step of the way.
The training involves a small group of people max 4 which will inspire you to keep going when it gets hard
The cost is reduced which makes it more cost effective.
You still get the dedicated time with your coach, the group is small so your coach can keep an eye on everyone.
You have access to 4 training sessions a week as apposed to 1. Great way to improve techniques or get you to your goals faster.
GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND WHILST KEEPING YOU COVID SAFE
Your safety is our number one priority here at the Victory Fitness Studio.
Here’s how we’re able to put your safety first:
- We’re an appointment only studio, meaning we can easily ensure we never reach a capacity that would make social distancing a problem
- In Semi Personalised Coaching, you all have specific “Coaching Stations” that you stay in within your 45 min workout.
- We don’t share any equipment – when you come in for your session all your equipment is ready for you in your station.
- We have an automated, hands-free sanitizing station upon entry to the studio also outside the bathroom door.
- All equipment is sanitized between each client and also after every use.
- To ensure we meet all healthy and safety Protocals we are registered and have a certificate from Safety Matters.
Here is what a few people had to say
- “Ronan is a fantastic coach, very professional and I can’t thank him enough especially for the last few months. I’m looking forward to getting back to the ‘new normal’ (a mix of online and personal training) to continue with my fitness goals. From a very grateful and happy client”
- “Started training with Ronan over 6 months ago and haven’t looked back since. From the first consultation I knew I was in the right place as he put a plan together to help me become bigger, stronger and fitter. He motivates you to put in 100% everyday and there’s no better feeling than leaving a gym having given everything. Not only did I improve physically but mentally too. Confidence and overall morale have come on a long way since I first set foot in the gym. For anyone who has never been to a gym and is anxious about doing so I couldn’t recommend a better place to start. A very comfortable place to workout and pull funny faces in the process! “
- “I went from being very underweight, unhealthy with very low self esteem and incredibly unhappy in myself to being, to a good healthy weight being much happier growing more and also more confident. Furthermore, for the first time wearing shorts and dresses which was unheard of for me. I’m beginning to like what I see in the mirror now, this is a huge achievement that couldn’t have been done without the help of Victory Fitness. It’s the best place to go for any kind of help you need with exercise, training and nutrition. Ronan genuinely cares about his clients and with you every step of the way. I couldn’t recommend anyone better and will always be grateful for the time, energy, knowledge and consistency he’s given me. I’m getting stronger and fitter physically and mentally, I’m believing in me.”